Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Haha

The voices could be a little better though, and the script could have been improved but it does address a big issue on the internet.

The Adventures of Steve 3 The Adventures of Steve 3

Pretty cool

This was a pretty cool flash. Was very well animated however the voices were done fairly poorly (It sounded like the same guy was voicing two characters at one time). The jokes were fairly dry and the characters didn't really act like they actually should have (I really don't think that a guy would just be sweating if he had a gun to his head).

Pretty good movie but it's still a point short of perfect.

Neo-Egyptian responds:

It's a shame you didn't like the voices, but I'm glad you liked everything else - cheers!

Intro (Bleach Style) Intro (Bleach Style)

Too short

Even for an intro this was far too short. For ex. you could have put something he saw in the reflection in his eye at the very least or you could have done an evil smile with a relatively quiet and low ha sound as if he was exhaling. Lots of untapped potential here but the animation and art is good.

Keep it up and show Newgrounds a full length flash.

PiratedLogic responds:

I appreciate the advice... but for what it is being used for (an intro for his vlogs) it is actually almost too long. most intros are about 15-20 seconds... 30 seconds is considered a no-no and this is about 24 seconds... A lot of people wont watch a vlog entry if the intro is annoying long... which sad to say with our attention spans is about 30 seconds lol... :)

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Good tutorial

Although I think you should of included the ever so awesome Gradient Map tool.

Wavechan responds:

I... I've actually never used that tool for coloring 2-D art before XD I'll check it out now though, thank you :)

Kung Fu Chopsticks Kung Fu Chopsticks

Mrh

Managed to keep me amused for like a minute, then it just got boring. Add sound and maybe some sound effects from a Japanese game show announcer.

Radial Wipe Tutorial Radial Wipe Tutorial

Needs work

What are radial wipes? I'm seriously trying to do flash but I don't understand what they are so that basically eliminates the whole purpose of the tutorial and if I go through all of it, it's just going to be a waste of my time because I don't know what they are. Other than that this tutorial is good as far as the parts I skimmed through.

Nice preloader.

fepayton responds:

Good question. Properly, a radial wipe is a transition effect that sweeps away an image in a clockwise fashion. The background of the preloader is a Radial Wipe.

Other Radial wipes in this tutorial include: The Narration button, figure 3 on page 2, The Bananas, Tree and Hand buttons on the example page, and the golden sheep located on the last page before the credits.

- Forrest

KRATOS KRATOS

Cool

But it needs more detail. Looks like you applied a cutout filter in photoshop or something.

rukia pantsu rukia pantsu

Getting tired...

Of all these submissions that appeal more to sex than art.

TANKMAN X TANKMAN X

Reminds Me of Team Fortress

Specifically the Heavy but I still like it. Maybe a little bit of the tank from L4D influence?