Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Good tutorial

Although I think you should of included the ever so awesome Gradient Map tool.

Wavechan responds:

I... I've actually never used that tool for coloring 2-D art before XD I'll check it out now though, thank you :)

Kung Fu Chopsticks Kung Fu Chopsticks

Mrh

Managed to keep me amused for like a minute, then it just got boring. Add sound and maybe some sound effects from a Japanese game show announcer.

Radial Wipe Tutorial Radial Wipe Tutorial

Needs work

What are radial wipes? I'm seriously trying to do flash but I don't understand what they are so that basically eliminates the whole purpose of the tutorial and if I go through all of it, it's just going to be a waste of my time because I don't know what they are. Other than that this tutorial is good as far as the parts I skimmed through.

Nice preloader.

fepayton responds:

Good question. Properly, a radial wipe is a transition effect that sweeps away an image in a clockwise fashion. The background of the preloader is a Radial Wipe.

Other Radial wipes in this tutorial include: The Narration button, figure 3 on page 2, The Bananas, Tree and Hand buttons on the example page, and the golden sheep located on the last page before the credits.

- Forrest

Bang! The Game Bang! The Game

Fun Mini-Game

Seeing as how this is a mini-game I prefer this having no backstory so thats all good. The graphics are nice for the style and I enjoyed them and they even made me laugh a little. The difficulty is good, I can tell you're using some pretty good coding there, although I wish you would give more time to enjoy it, I just can't get all I want out of it with my skill level. Would have been pretty funny if you added some sounds to the little guys dying, like a high-pitched ahhh! or something of the sort.

Overall good game but there was nothing overtly standing out about it.

Khronos Khronos

Good game

This was a good game that I see as an arcade brawler. You gave a little backstory, but not too much for the arcade style although it would have been nice to have a little more. It wouldn't have been to hard to find some voice actors for the story intro either. The combat is good although once you get the hang of it you eventually get bored with the endless mode and let yourself die, or maybe it's just my machine that needs an upgrade (2 gigs of ram and 7300 GX, bad cpu). I usually was only utilizing two combos so you need to up the difficulty of the game some (I let myself die at about 165 kills on endless mode). The combos were cool except I would have liked more than epic after a point because when you get into the game there tends to be alot of enemies that give you plenty of cannon fodder.

Overall good game, just add more difficulty and I wouldn't have much problem giving it a 9.

MindFeed MindFeed

No sense

What the hell does this game even say? It's so boring and even though it's a quiz I still can't understand what the hell it's rating. Liked the animation though.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Genuinly Fun

To start off I would like to commend the games uniqueness and execution. It's not very often that we see a unique game like this executed so well. For it's type, the gameplay is fairly good. There are some extremely odd flaws such as a hurricane in Russia or the governments of the world closing their borders when your disease does not have any symptoms whatsoever. The game is fairly difficult (I have not beat it completely due to island nations) but it is certainly possible if one follows a good plan. The game has one bgm track which would be nice if we could see some different tracks, perhaps placed accordingly to the stage of the world. Overall the only thing this game messed up on were some game play aspects like the unrealistic inability to infect island nations once they lock their seaports and airports or the inablity to infect a country adjacent to an extremely infected one via some sort of animal borne strain of virus or perhaps airborne (Considering the fact that there is an airborne attribute you can purchase).

What I propose adding to this game?
-Product infection: Countries such as China export many products to all nations around the world. It is unlikely that a disease would not travel much more quickly from nations such as these.
-Animal Strain: Add an attribute to be able to spread the disease via larger animals such as deer and such.
-Change the AI so that countries will realistically shut down their borders. I seriously doubt a nation such as Japan will shut down all it's economical sources to simply prevent a disease that was only discovered weeks ago.
-Add pictures, people like pictures
-Be more realistic, it is impossible for some nations to even muster the resources to block their borders much less block even a tiny mosquito from entering the country.

I look forward to the sequel.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Good

This game is good the only bad thing about it is my computer can't run it very good which is why I suggest finding a better way of making the game run faster (For reference, I have 2 gigs of ram and a 512 mb graphics card) . Also it would be kinda cool if you could put facial expressions and some screams in there. This game let's us get to the sick side of us that's always wanted to torture something and hopefully no idiot will be influenced to torture people in this way.

Ninja Hunter Ninja Hunter

Could be better

I suggest you use bigger words, other than just four lettered words (You may have used more but I didn't really feel like playing through the whole game). And I'm not sure but I think hard mode and easy mode are switched or something because I got no more than a 3 hit combo on easy and got like a 30 on hard. Other than that it's a solid game.

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Controls: 1
Originality: 1
Plot: 0
Replayability: 1

Ok it's not that this game is per say, HARD. It simply requires patience, which by some is called skill, up to you wether you think it is or not. Anyways this game is pretty good and it's not actually THAT challenging once you get a few playthroughs of all the levels. You could have inserted some sort of plot, maybe an adventourous cell or something trying to collect weird yellow cells and stay away from germs? Also the only reason I gave you a 0 for sound was because you just had background music and no sound effects. Other than that it was a solid game.

Keep it up.