Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Haha

The voices could be a little better though, and the script could have been improved but it does address a big issue on the internet.

The Adventures of Steve 3 The Adventures of Steve 3

Pretty cool

This was a pretty cool flash. Was very well animated however the voices were done fairly poorly (It sounded like the same guy was voicing two characters at one time). The jokes were fairly dry and the characters didn't really act like they actually should have (I really don't think that a guy would just be sweating if he had a gun to his head).

Pretty good movie but it's still a point short of perfect.

Neo-Egyptian responds:

It's a shame you didn't like the voices, but I'm glad you liked everything else - cheers!

Intro (Bleach Style) Intro (Bleach Style)

Too short

Even for an intro this was far too short. For ex. you could have put something he saw in the reflection in his eye at the very least or you could have done an evil smile with a relatively quiet and low ha sound as if he was exhaling. Lots of untapped potential here but the animation and art is good.

Keep it up and show Newgrounds a full length flash.

PiratedLogic responds:

I appreciate the advice... but for what it is being used for (an intro for his vlogs) it is actually almost too long. most intros are about 15-20 seconds... 30 seconds is considered a no-no and this is about 24 seconds... A lot of people wont watch a vlog entry if the intro is annoying long... which sad to say with our attention spans is about 30 seconds lol... :)

Super Smash Bros ST 6 Super Smash Bros ST 6

Awesome

This was some pretty awesome fighting you had, and it wasn't filled with DBZ chargisodes either. The only thing that you should have done was gotten a voice for the characters. Didn't really care if it they actually said anything, I would have been fine with some battle cries.

Mario's 1UP Adventure Mario's 1UP Adventure

Relatively Average

There wasn't much special about this and the voices sucked, bad. I don't laugh easy so I'm not docking you for that but I would prefer there be some more sound effects(Ex. When Mario was lit on fire and didn't make any sound effect, would have been pretty funny if he went waaaa!). The only other thing you should have done differently was add more action, especially seeing as how you're using sprites.

Overall nothing special about this, could have been better.

Rock lee sprite movie Rock lee sprite movie

Decent

You did a decent job but you need to put sound effects for every time they hit each other, not just sometimes. You also need to work on your English such as when you forgot to put in the u in Sasuke's name and some other typos. You also HAVE to have more action, I'm assuming that you're using a sprite sheet that is pre-made so that shouldn't be so hard.

Follow through with a better end to the fight.

Jokester401 responds:

yea thanks i kinda have a guide now lol you've been the most helpful out of all the comments

first fantasy first fantasy

Good job?

Awesome 3d stuff but what program did you use, that was some top-grade stuff (For something not coming from a company). Some of the effects weren't exaggerated to my liking and it ended short of where I wanted it to end.

Looking forward to more from you.

Friends vs. The Rival Friends vs. The Rival

Finish the fight

A movie without an ending is like a check with a zero took out of the end, I want more. Other than that was a cool fight and I think you worked pretty hard on this so good job, looking forward to seeing a part 2.

Slicing-Claws responds:

Hehehe, we'll all see!

But the ending was leading to the next battle.

Naruto Filler Hell Naruto Filler Hell

Neverland

Roflmao....hilarious

Jedi vs. Ninja Jedi vs. Ninja

Lol

Wish! Haha that gave my day a good start, but you could like improve your graphics a bit or whatever (Particularly the tree line when the dragon rises)